1. USA. Colorado. 1971. Members of a bikers gang. Sons of Silence
2. USA. New Orleans, Louisiana. 1958. Ernest MILLER nicknamed Kid Punch MILLER trumpet player and singer returning home at 6 am.
3. France. Paris. Cafe de Flore. 1958.
4. USA. San Francisco, California. 1958.
Earl HINES, American piano player and band leader.
Jimmy ARCHEY, American trombone player.
Francis Joseph “Muggsy” SPANIER, American cornet player and band leader. Earl WATKINS, American drummer.
5. USA. Des Moines, IOWA. 1965. Beauty contest for cattle at the Iowa State Fair.
6. USA. California. 1968. Venice Beach Rock Festival.
7. USA. California. 1968. “The California Trip”. San Diego Coastline.
8. USA. New Mexico. 1971. Resting in a hippie commune in New Mexico. In the latter half of the sixties, a generation with an energy and a vision appeared on the horizon - a dramatic force that brought the American conservative scene to a halt. The young decided to take destiny into their own hands, and shape a future of love and caring. Many groups formed communes throughout the nation.